Yes, you can partner with Healthy Meal Express and help other people to EAT WELL. LIVE WELL.
- Culinary Medicine healthy meals are easily accessible, follow the Diabetes and Heart association nutrition guidelines, and are delivered to the client’s home or office.
- Extra Profit – You receive 5% to 10% of all net sales on orders through your unique link depending on volume.
- Continuous revenue stream – on all referred orders for one year, whether they order one time or 50 times.
How Does It Work?
- You apply to become an affiliate by providing your affiliate information
- Once your application is reviewed and approved, a special link is provided
- Then, just spread the word and we do all the hard work for you – and then send your referral commission to you!
- Program does not require financial investment
- Internet-based with LIVE CHAT and 800 toll free support phone number
- Clickable link on web site
- HME handles all down-stream logistics and customer service
- HME will provide email template of education and production information
- Medicare and insurance coverage of medically-tailored meals in 2021 depending on plan specifics
- Market size demographics:
- Over 73 million diagnosed with Hypertension
- 114 million with diabetes/pre-diabetes
- 10% of older adults (> 65 years) live alone
- Customer credit card payment to HME at time of order
- HME provides payment to affiliate on all net sales to each referred client for one full year
- HME will provide accounting of all financial transactions
- HME will honor customer 100% satisfaction guarantee
Contact us by Live Chat or Email for more information —
Outcomes of providing DASH diet meals include:
- Lower 30-day heart failure readmission rates (16%) and fewer days (38-day reduction) re-hospitalized, if admitted2
- Significant decreases in systolic and diastolic blood pressure, total cholesterol, and LDL cholesterol1
- 39% reduction in prevalence of metabolic syndrome2
- Diabetes: significant reduced weight (>5%), waist circumference and improved A1C markers (p=0.001)
Economics of providing DASH diet meals:
- Savings of $234,096 per 100 heart failure patients1
- Savings of $79,425 per heart failure patient hospitalization1
- Reduced heart failure hospital length of stay from 55 to 17 days and 16% fewer readmissions1
- Diabetes hospitalization days dropped by 2% due to improved glycemic control (proportion of patients with A1C >9% decreased from 13.2 to 9.2%, P = 0.01)2